Pathogen is a data aggregation and analytics pipeline.
It takes information from Discord and 4chan, processes it with various annotation tools, including language and sentiment analysis, and stores it in Elasticsearch.
The resulting data is then made usable by the Django frontend, which allows you to:
- fulltext search all data
- click on items in results to further narrow your search
- see a sentiment graph of the results
- get message context by clicking the message, showing surrounding messages
- deduplicate results
- create instant notification rules, triggering less than 2 seconds after a given search query is matched against incoming data
- create scheduled notification rules, allowing more advanced sentiment aggregation and filtering, compatible with Fisk Asset Groups
Git repository for Neptune - frontend